Our Service: We always pay any applicable customs charges plus the VAT on your order before shipping it to you.
So you can be sure there’ll be no unwelcome surprises. Simply place your order and enjoy!
Tips for Motorcycle Trips in Cyprus
What do you have to take into consideration when traveling to Cyprus? Which documents do you have to take with you? Louis provides you with answers to the most important questions. No liability is accepted for errors – Louis does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information.
Caution: left-hand driving! Asymmetrical low beam headlights must be adapted.
Documents you must have with you
- Driving licence and vehicle registration certificate
- ID card or passport (since 26.6.12 it has also been obligatory for children travelling within the EU to have their own identity document.)
- International Motor Insurance Card (Green Card) is recommended.
+ Recommended Products: Document Bag
First-aid kit / Hi-vis vest
It is not mandatory to carry a first-aid kit or high-visibility vest. However, we recommend you always carry both.
+ Recommended Products: Motorcycle Warning Triangle, Safety Vest, First-AID Kit, Warning Light
It is mandatory to wear a helmet! A "suitable safety helmet" must be worn while driving. Louis recommends helmets that comply with ECE 22 standard.
+ Recommended Products: Visor and Helmet Cleaner, Proofer
- Within built-up areas: 50 km/h
- Outside built-up areas: 65 km/h
- Dual carriageways (expressways): 80 km/h
- Motorways (freeways): 100 km/h
Overtaking in obscure places, must be indicated by honking the horn (not between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.!).
112 and 199
Legal alcohol limit
0.05% (50 mg/100 ml blood)
© Freesurf – stock.adobe.com