- Back to Safety Equipment
- Probiker Neon Waistcoat Neon Yellow/Silver
- Revit Connector HV Neon-Reflex-Vest
Moto112+ Safety Vest
Moto112+ Safety Vest
Ultra-light & air-permeable! All edges bound with reinforcing tape; 2 x 5 cm wide reflective strips all round. Extra safety for motorbike riders, car drivers, joggers and schoolchildren. Statutory in all vehicles used for business in Germany. Optimum visibility! Fastener: hook-and-loop. Size: One size fits all; neon yellow with reflective strips. Conforms to European standards EN ISO 20471 (High-Visibility Clothing) and EN 340 (Protective Clothing General Requirements).
- Material: 100% polyester (machine washable at 60°C)
On 1 July 2014, hi-vis vests became obligatory in Germany. Every vehicle must carry one, irrespective of the number of persons in the vehicle. The vest must be red, yellow or orange, and must conform to the DIN EN 471 and EN ISO 20471 standards.
The new regulation applies to all cars, vans, lorries and buses registered in Germany, but motorcycles and camper vans are exempted. The driver is obliged to show the vest and hand it over for inspection if stopped at a roadside check. Failure to meet these requirements is liable to attract a fine.
It is a statutory duty to carry a hi-vis jacket with EN 471 and EN ISO 20471 approval in the following countries:
Germany (since 1 July 2014), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Spain. In Germany, a hi-vis jacket is obligatory for commercial vehicles.
In the following countries, hi-vis jackets are also required by law for motorcyclists:
Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Portugal, Serbia and Slovakia. Louis does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of information
- The most frequent cause of accidents to pedestrians on roads and motorways is people leaving their vehicles without thinking after a breakdown or accident. Few people think of their own personal safety in these situations, either because they are in a state of shock caused by the accident, or because they are still angry about the breakdown.
- Assisting at the scene of an accident, setting up a warning triangle, changing a tyre or walking to an emergency telephone are all particularly dangerous in the dark, when you cannot be seen easily. The last thing car and lorry drivers expect to encounter on the motorway is pedestrians, even if they are only on the hard shoulder.
- Insurance experts strongly advise motorcycle riders and car drivers to buy a hi-vis jacket for their private vehicles ??? for the sake of their own safety!
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
4.55 out of 5 stars9 9
There are still no ratings for this item in your language.
nur für Mopeds/Mokicks/Roller geeignetWritten on 08.10.2014 21:27
Für mich ist die Weste viel zu weit (Gr. 42) und fängt außerorts sehr an zu flattern. 1 von 2 Klettverschlüssen ist dann auch noch aufgegangen, also ich war eher abgelenkt während der Fahrt. Mit Reißverschlüssen wäre die Weste auf jeden Fall sicherer!
- Reviewed by:
Preiswerte Weste, aber nix für hohe GeschwindigkeitenWritten on 06.09.2012 09:05
Die Weste ist preiswert, leicht und schnell angezogen, aber: Ab Tempo 80 fängt sie doch sehr an zu flattern. Sie ist nur mit zwei Klettverschlüssen zu schließen, welche möglicherweise nachgeben können. Also für die lange Tour muss was stabileres her, für den Stadtverkehr ist sie perfekt.
- Reviewed by:
- Atlan Gonozal
- Current calendar week: 39
- As at:Sep 25, 2017, 8:44 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
MOTO112* HI-VIS VEST
EN ISO 20471 CLASS 2
This may also interest you
Best in test