- Back to Exhaust Rear Silencers
- Leo Vince Classic Racer exhaust-system, with EG-BE
- MIVV Speed Edge Black Exhausts
- Two versions: Sandblasted stainless steel (titanium look) and BlackMagic (black ...
It really makes a difference! And looks fantastic. The BOS GP2 Oval "Short" rear silencer is significantly shorter than standard silencers. It also has a machined end cap, which lends an even sportier look. A great product!
- Two versions: Sandblasted stainless steel (titanium look) and BlackMagic (black stainless steel)
- With machined end cap
- Silencer is only 40 cm long
- A special new absorption system means that even motorcycles without a front silencer can be legally fitted with a short exhaust
- EC type-approved
BOS rear silencers are renowned for their superb fit and excellent engineering.
- Each exhaust system is tested on a dynamometer to ensure that it boosts performance and also produces the legendary BOS sound
- The superb design blends perfectly with the lines of the motorcycle
- Every rear silencer is assembled by hand to ensure top quality and perfect fit
- All the developments and years of experience from the world of motorbike racing go into the production process. Removing the dB killer gives you an open racing silencer (not approved for road use under the German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO))
Information about the shape and design can be found under "Important information".
Links to product
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 46
- As at:Nov 14, 2018, 8:59 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
BOS EXHAUST *GP2* SHORT
CB 1300 03- STAIN.. EG-BE
BOS EXHAUST SHORT
R 1200 GS 04-09 STAIN.ABE
BOS EXHAUST SHORT
R 1200 GS 10- STAIN.EG-BE
Will be ordered for you
"Motorrad" magazine tested ten silencers on a Kawasaki Z 800 in its 25-2014 issue. The BOS GP-2 (and one other test winner) was awarded a MOTORRAD BEST BUY. The following features were given special mention:
- Neatly integrated strap
- Tension-free installation
- Pleasing sound
In its BMW Special, 1-2014 issue, "Motorrad" magazine tested fourteen silencers on the air-cooled R 1200 GS. The BOS GP-2 was rated "GOOD". The following features were given special mention:
- Keeps pass-by noise within the limit
- Exact, stress-free installation!
- Resilient surface
- Attractively styled exhaust
(Two of the silencers tested were rated "Very Good", while ten were judged "Good")