TomTom Rider 450
Find the most exhilarating new routes for your journeys using the new TomTom Rider 450. Combining rugged and smart, the motorcycle satnav lets you personalise your own routes with a few screen taps to discover breath-taking roads and explore more. The TomTom Rider ...
TomTom Rider 450
TomTom Rider 450 - Motorcycle Navigator
Find the most exhilarating new routes for your journeys using the new TomTom Rider 450. Combining rugged and smart, the motorcycle satnav lets you personalise your own routes with a few screen taps to discover breath-taking roads and explore more. The TomTom Rider 450 GPS sat nav gives you complete control over your journey with personalised navigation, tailor made for motorbike riders.
- New smart 4,3 inch touchsreen: adaptable to ambient light and thin and heavy gloves
- Black spot and jam tail warnings
- Road maps for 152 countrys of the world** installable (maps of Europe preinstalled) including Lifetime Maps*: Free lifelong map updates mean that all your maps, addresses and points of interest are always up to date*
- motorbike specific hotels, museums, meeting points and even mountain passes
- The worlds best curated routes pre-loaded
- Planning exciting routes: You decide how much excitement your tour is going to offer. The Exciting Tour planning function enables you to choose how winding the road your route will be.
- Plan, search, create, edit and share your routes: Use your preferred tour planning program on your computer, and then synchronise this data with your TomTom Rider. Share your route with other riders before you set off, while you're on the road, or after you get back home.
- MyDrive Motorcycle Route Planning: Use MyDrive website to create your own thrilling trips and sync them instantaneously to your device.
- Lifetime Maps*/**: Free lifelong map updates mean that all your maps, addresses and points of interest are always up to date*/**
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic*: Get intelligent routes that avoid traffic in real-time for the lifetime of your motorbike sat nav.
- Route recording: Save your tip and repeat the adventure afresh whenever you like. Record your journey from beginning to end, including spontaneous detours or short-cuts, and share it all with fellow bikers. Your most recent trips are automatically saved on your TomTom, so you can relive the whole adventure all over again any time.
- Fast search: Find your destination faster with the intuitive search function. The fast search starts as soon as you start to type
- Sturdy, waterproof and vibration-protected case (IPX7)
- Sturdy RAM Universal Motorcycle Mount, compatible with 22mm and 25.4mm (imperial) handlebar tubes, withstands strong vibration
- Power supply from your motorbike's electrical system via battery power cable
- High-contrast 4.3-inch wide-screen display, glove-friendly and easy to read in direct sunlight
- Smartphone Connected - TomTom Traffic, TomTom Speed Cameras, QuickGPSfix via Bluetooth from your smartphone*
- Bluetooth interface - for transmitting navigation directions to Bluetooth-enabled headsets
- Hands-free system: the TomTom Rider forwards phone calls from your mobile phone to an optional Bluetooth headset via a Bluetooth link so that you can talk safely without taking off your gloves or helmet (Bluetooth headset not included)
- Advanced Lane Guidance (makes it easier to get into the right lane as you approach junctions and motorway intersections)
- Journey logging and route recording
- TomTom IQ Routes - intelligent, customised routing
- PC Route Management via Tyre Pro software - Use Tyre to search, create and edit routes on a PC before uploading them to your device (Internet-Download via voucher code / Tyre route planning software is only compatible to Windows XP and later).
- Fully updatable operating system means you can take advantage of new features and updates as and when they appear
- Also suitable for use in your car (requires a separate car mount - only available in the Rider 450 Premium Pack)
- Speed limit indicator shows the permitted speed in towns and on main roads and motorways
Country coverage: Maps for 152 countrys of the world (further details in our Documents category on this page)
Clear, precise step-by-step spoken directions in the following languages (via optional Bluetooth headset or optional car mount):
Bulgarian, Cantonese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia), English (GB), English (USA), Estonian, Finnish, Flemish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Mandarin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovenian, Spanish, Spanish (Latin America), Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Dimensions (W x H x D) approx. 136.8 x 88.40 x 30.50mm
- Screen: WQVGA TFT colour display (resolution: 480 x 272) with 4.3 inch (10.9cm) diagonal
- Power supply: integrated lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Run time: up to 6 hours
- Weight: approx. 280 g
- Compatible with Windows® XP or later version & Mac OS X 10.5.8
- Tyre route planning software is only compatible with Windows XP or later
- TomTom Rider 450
- RAM Universal Mount for 22 mm and 25.4 mm (imperial) handlebar tubes, Active Bike Dock mount and 12V battery cable
- USB cable
- access to road maps for 152 countries of the world**
- Quick-start guide
*Receive TomTom Traffic, Speed Cameras (not available in all countries) and download 4 or more full updates of your pre-installed map every year, for the life of your product. You need a PC with an Internet connection and a MyTomTom account to download map updates. For more information, visit tomtom.com/lifetime. Smartphone Connected: Get TomTom Traffic and Speed Cameras via your smartphone with Bluetooth connection. Your smartphone needs to be compatible and come with a data plan. Extra costs may apply, check tomtom.com/connect for more information.
**Highspeed Internet access necessary
TomTom Rider 450
Screen size (diagonal)
|4,3 inch (10,9 cm)|
|480 x 272 pixels|
Dimensions (W x H x D)
|136,8 x 88,4 x 30,5 mm|
|Road maps of 152 countries of the world|
|RAM universal mount|
Accepts data cards
Route management software
Maximum battery operating time
Real time traffic informations
|TomTom Traffic (via smartphone-connection)|
Tyre pressure monitor system
motorbike mount with anti theft device
Car mount kit with 12V power supply
Overview of product features
Lifetime Map Updates
Charging bike dock
Glove friendly operation
Variable display orientation (horizontal/vertical)
Jack plug for headphones
Integrated MP3 player
Speaks street names (text to speech)
Speed limit indicator
Route selection "roundtrip"
Route selection "winding routes"
Route selection "hilly routes"
Route selection "avoid motorway"
Advanced Lane Guidance
Music controlling from compatible Smartphones
Transfer of app alerts, sms etc. from smartphones
Rider alerts for danger spots etc.
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 12
- As at:Mar 21, 2018, 8:43 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in €||Actions|
TOMTOM RIDER 450
GPS SAT NAV
1 Price comparison with current recommended retail price.
"Tourenfahrer" magazine tested five sat navs in its 1-2018 issue. The TomTom Rider 450 (along with two other devices) was awarded a "Tourenfahrer" recommendation. The following features were given special mention:
- Operation similar to smartphone
- Touchscreen with clear glass optics
- Options for winding routes
- Circular tours
- Many POIS and 150 worldwide tours pre-stored
- No restriction to a specific software
"Motorrad & Reisen" magazine tested the TomTom Rider 450 in its 81-2017 issue and rated it "VERY GOOD". The following features were given special mention:
- Easy route planning with My Drive on your computer
- Fast and user-friendly
- Well engineered
- Classic design
- Very high-quality appearance
- Winding Roads function
- Lifetime TomTom Traffic & free map updates
- Speed trap warning
- Rotatable to portrait view
- Points of Interest
- A significant upgrade compared to its predecessor
- Improved touchscreen