- Back to Chargers
- ProCharger 4.000 Battery Charger, Diagnostic and Maintenance Device
- CTEK Lithium XS Battery Charger
OptiMATE SOLAR PANEL 10 W
OptiMATE SOLAR PANEL 10 W
What could be better than your own personal solar power plant! Whenever you need power, you simply position the solar panel in the sunlight or daylight, and you instantly have an essentially unlimited power supply at your finger-tips. In fact, it functions just like the solar panels you see on the roofs of houses. The OptiMate Solar Panel Battery Charger for 12 V standard, AGM and gel batteries from 2 Ah to 240 Ah.
The OptiMate is the world's most efficient solar pulse charging system with an intelligent charging function that will even bring a virtually "dead" battery back to life, and also provides long-term battery maintenance.
How it works:
- The charger tests the solar energy it receives,
- and once 1 V is reached, the intelligent system "decides" between pulse and continuous mode to provide the fastest charging
- MAINTAIN mode: continues next day if the battery has held the charge overnight. If not, the program switches back to "OPTIMISE" mode
- Charge state indicated every 3 seconds
- Readiness indicator for STD and high-performance AGM batteries
- Draws less than 0.5 mA in MONITOR mode
- Switches automatically to "CHARGE" mode when it receives sufficient sunlight
- The OptiMate Charge Controller can be positioned close to the motorcycle or battery so that the progress of charging and maintenance is easy to see
- The solar panel must be mounted and aligned in a suitable position so that it receives maximum sunlight
- The battery and the solar panel should be 315 cm apart. If necessary, use the OptiMate Extension Cable O-03, O-13 or O-2. Connect your battery to the solar panel and the OptiMate Charge Controller.
Dimensions: 32.5 x 29.2 x 2.6 cm
- Output: 10 W (max.)
- Voltage: 12 V nominal, 22 V max.
- Use: Indoor/outdoor
- Design: Weatherproof aluminium frame with 4 mounting brackets, 200 cm output cable with SAE connector
Specifications of the OptiMate charger-monitor:
- Charging current: 0.83 A from 10 W panel (max. average current), 3 A - 5 A pulse current
- Use: Indoor/outdoor (lowest permitted temperature: - 20°C
- SAVE mode: Low voltage start at 1 V
- Suitable for: STD, AGM and GEL 12 V batteries from 2 Ah to 40 Ah
- Input: 15 V to 22 V
- Design: Weatherproof charge controller housing with fastening holes and strap (for hook-and-loop or cable tie). SAE port for solar panel and 100 cm output cable that is connected to the battery with the weatherproof battery cable supplied and the set of standard battery clamps.
- Overcharge protection
- Vehicle electronics protected
- Spark suppression
Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic switch-off in the event of short-circuit or if clamp is detached from battery.
OptiMATE SOLAR PANEL 10 WCompare product
Suitable to starter batteries with
Charging current (max.)
|I/U phase, U1-phase, U2-phase|
Number of LED status indicators
Overview of product features
Suitable for conventional lead acid batteries
Suitable for maintenance-free gel batteries
Suitable for maintenance-free AGM batteries
Suitable for pure lead batteries
Suitable for 12V Lithium-Ion starter batteries
CAN bus compatible
Intelligent charging technology
Automatic charging current adaptation
Automatic charging shutdown
Reactivation of deeply discharged batteries
Automatic battery test before charging
To view documents in pdf format, you need Adobe Acrobat Reader version 5.0 or above.
You can download this software free of charge on the Adobe website download free of charge.
- Current calendar week: 34
- As at:Aug 20, 2019, 6:11 PM
|Products||Order no.||Availability||Price in £||Actions|
OPTIMATE SOLAR PANEL 10W
CHARGER 12V BATTERIES